Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New Camera and New Card

Thanks 1989FleerBillRipkenCollector!!!!

On the Yankee Bandwagon since April 22nd, 1979 (my first game).
______
Collecting all Yankees especially:
Thurman Munson, Yogi Berra, Melky Cabrera!

For my son:
Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada

MY Baseball Card Page
My Player Collection Needs

Comments

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    That is a good picture. What camerea are you using?

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Clean shot.
    I make copy shots of every card rather than scan them- much better quality and considerably faster. With someone feeding them and another hitting the button we did almost 400 in an hour a few weeks ago.
    If you have photoshop it's really easy and quick to remove the keystoning (distortion).

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options

<< <i>That is a good picture. What camerea are you using? >>

HP Photosmart R967

I think I might get a little card shot set up so the glare is not bad and the card is straight.....
    On the Yankee Bandwagon since April 22nd, 1979 (my first game).
    ______
    Collecting all Yankees especially:
    Thurman Munson, Yogi Berra, Melky Cabrera!

For my son:
    Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada

MY Baseball Card Page
    My Player Collection Needs
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    zoom out to the longest focal length possible, stand right over the card, and either light it with 2 lights at a 45 degree angle to the subject or shoot it in open shade (such as the shady side of a house, or a garage with the door open.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's