Home Sports Talk
Options

Did anyone TIVO the Giants game ?

I got home from 40 hrs of work in the last 3 days and fell asleep before the Giants game.

Id really like a copy of Tiki's performance in his last regular season game. If anyone happened to tape the game and could send me a copy I would really apreciate it.

Let me know, and thanks !
"The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
-- Yogi Berra

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not have TIVO, but did watch the game -- Tiki was incredible.

You Giants fans should rant and rave and write letters to beg Tiki to play at least 2 more years. He is having his best year yet after his strengh training and coaching from Coughlin to keep fumbles down. A crying shame if (and when) he "retires" after this season.
  • Options
    Shane, come back.
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    C'mon !!!!

Someone has to have a copy of that game for me. I am hearing it fom everyone I know today about missing Tiki's last game.

Please, if anyone has a copy of the game or knows how to get one please, PLEASE let me know !!!

At this point I am offering a reward to whoever can come up with a copy for me image
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Bri, Nfl Network MAY replay the game later in the week. They do that sometimes.

• Options
    Yeah, the NFL network replays many top games without many of the game's wasted time...that would be a much better thing to tape to remember Tiki's last game!
  • Options
    But if I were a Giant's fan I think I wouldn't want Tiki's last game...I thought about it the other night and realized their record since his retirement comment is like 2-6 or something awful...he should have waited until after the season.