Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Is snake120_0 on eBay a member here?

I have dealt with him a lot on eBay and have had nothing but good dealings. But I was wondering if he is a member here? Anyone? Bueller?
EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions

Comments

• Options
    sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
    He (Jerry S.) has registry sets listed, but I haven't seen him post yet.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think he is.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    No, he has not posted here yet, but may read here. I IM with him on AOL once in awhile and have mentioned the message boards to him.

I have had nothing but good dealings with him too, really nice guy. He is putting together high grade registry sets foe each respective Super Bowl champion from 1967 to 1986 and is sparing no expese to do so. He has put together some nice sets so far.

Kelly
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    good dude to deal with image
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Great guy to deal with and he has an amazing assortment of Dolphins PSA graded cards!

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    I've never bought anything from him, but I've looked at his stuff before. All the recommendations here are appreciated.