Home Sports Talk

The Skins are laying down

halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
at the worst time possible. I really wanted a Giants loss tonight!
Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards

Comments

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    A loss would help the Rams, right?
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
    yep. If the Giants win, the season is over for the Rams. Not that they deserved the playoffs this year with some of their weak loses.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very early. Don't forget this is the Giants team that blew a 20-pt lead in the 4th quarter vs Tenn about a month ago.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    I don't watch many Skins games but I must say .... they have some TALENT at the Cheerleader position!
  • looks like a comeback attempt
    Looking to Trade and Buy Tony Romo GU/Autos/RCS
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

What differance does it make?

Whichever pretender from the NFC makes it to the big game
    will only end up looking like little girls against whichever team the AFC put up against it?

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"

<< <i>What differance does it make?

Whichever pretender from the NFC makes it to the big game
    will only end up looking like little girls against whichever team the AFC put up against it? >>

The difference is now that the team I watch on Sunday's has been eliminated the wife is going to expect me to spend the day outside splitting wood instead of on the couch with a beer and a plate of nachos watching football.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The difference is now that the team I watch on Sunday's has been eliminated the wife is going to expect me to spend the day outside splitting wood instead of on the couch with a beer and a plate of nachos watching football.

Just tell her there's still a mathematical chance they can get in if all the other teams tie. Even football fans have trouble following the various playoff possibilities so that may work!

Wolf, the AFC is clearly stronger this year but the better team doesn't always win the Super Bowl, as you should know!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.