Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

I have a 1964-P Jefferson MS65 Full Steps For Sale here with TrueView pics

These are from my 1964 mint set. * Prices include delivery * Take a look and PM me to reserve or your best offer. Happy New Years image

1964-D MS66 *Blast white $65.00

1964-P MS65FS *Bright with light original toning $575.00 SOLD

You can see these coins as well as a few others in my post on the BS&T forum.

Edited to say: After coin arrived back I noticed it is not what I call Blast White. It does however have very good eye appeal and comes with a money back guarentee.

Comments

• Nice '64 half!
  • Nice Jeffersonimage
  • leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a date that I'm still searching. From what I can see from the picture, the strike looks full. Can you give more details about the condition of this coin. Is the coin as dark as the pic shows, What's up at the top of Jefferson's head?

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leo,

This Jeff has a really good strike and above average luster, not dull at all. As far as the top of the coin there are a couple contact marks. Here is a link to a very large photo and shows all details. Let me know if I can answer any other questions.

On anther note you may find interesting. I sent in a 1964-D Jeff that I had, that has really pretty toning and somewhat proof like surfaces, from one of those older mint sets in the blue cardboard. Anyway I noticed after I was looking at the TrueView pics that it appears to have a RPM. Take a look at the Medium and the Larger photo if you want. Pretty cool I thought.

Ken

Edited to add: I would have replied in a PM to Leo, but thought others may be interested in my answer. Also thanks to RBinTex and Ron for your kind words.
  • leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the 5.4 million byte pic! There's more detail there than I need to know. Here's another
    1964 PCGS MS65, comparing qualities and getting answers for the Y of the equation, you posted your coin and I posted a question.

Thank you for the pics.

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection