Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

PSA Grab Bags for sale

Ok - I bought the really huge lot of PSA graded cards and it arrived yesterday. I will be breaking the hoard into smaller lots shipping in a flat rate priotiy box insured. The cards are mostly PSA 9's of rookies or would be stars from 1993-2003 in all three major sports. There is a wide varity of manufacturers, years and players. I will be offering two size lots:

1 - 60 assorted cards with a maximum of two of any card and at least 15 of each baseball, football, basketball

2 - 120 assorted cards with a maximum of three of any card and at least 25 of each of the above sports.

Cost of 60 count box is $100 ppd and the cost of the 120 count box is $175 ppd.

These will be very cool grab bags, handouts, donations, etc. Please remember that the individual cards are mostly non-listed, so please don't expect any hidden gems. These are bulk lots that are a great way to have fun or to introduce kids to the hobby!!

My PM is always on and my email is jwondowski@aol.com

Thanks!!!!

John

I take paypal, checks or money orders.
Wondo

Comments

• PM sent

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation