Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

question for the group...

i just bought a very large collection of modern cards , 1984 thru 2000 for cheap . understand that most cards are commoms or very low value cards . the purpose was to fish thru and send cards thru mail for autos . as i was going thru i realized there were literally hundreds of cards of hall of famers or future hall of famers.........all sports by the way . names such as Ryan , Ripken , Gretsky , Rice , Montana , etc... my question is , Are some of these cards worth grading if they would get 9s and 10s for the purpose of reselling? thanks for your honest opinions
A collector of all things Braves
Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL

Comments

• Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    I would imagine for the 10's, definitely. For those cards that have colored borders that chip easily, 9's are good too. I'd check the set registry to see which sets from that era are the most heavily collected and concentrate on those first.
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    You may want to check out the population report also.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation