Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

OT: 24

I know in previous years, on New Years or New Years Eve, the previous season of 24 has been replayed from beginning to end. Will they replay the entire Season 5 before Season 6 starts?

I have DVR now and would like to record it.

Shane

Comments

• BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    I don't know but that is one of the few shows on TV that I watch. I didn't start watching until season 3 so I purchased season 1 and 2 at Best Buy.

I will have to check my local guide to see if it is being shown, if so I will DVR it also.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • What, no Stooges marathon in your city?
  • no FOOTBALL?
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    The marathon is on the way.

Just keep checking your local TV listings.

There will also be a substantial number of scenes
    on FOX from the new-season.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • I agree, that is the best show, and hands down the best show to TIVO......zip through it with no comercials in 35 minutes....my wife wanted to name our kid JACK...i said no ...
  • BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926

<< <i>no FOOTBALL? >>

Thats what DVR is for.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation