Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

3. USING A STICKER, indicate the invoice and line number for each item.

Place the sticker on the back of the plastic pouch, at the top.

Well, so much for my first submission. I joined PSA yesterday, spent about 5 hours putting together a 50 card submission for the December special. Was just about ready to box them up when I read the directions and got to the dreaded #3. Well bust my buffers (as they say on Thomas the Train). My arm is already hanging at my side from writing 50 line items. At this point, I cry uncle. No way I can get to the post office in time. Not even sure I have 50 "stickers".

Maybe next time! Lesson learned. image

P.S. Earned a lot more respect for DSL and 4-sharp corners (and anyone else who submits a billion cards a month) as I went through the process of putting together a submission.

Comments

• I used to have that problem... Now I mail 'em in one at a time image
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Print them using word or excel on mailing labels, or blow them off completely (many do). They are a pain.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Im with bosox I use word perfect and print them out on mailing labels. Save the doc and nect time you just have to changer the invoice numbers. Just put together a 75 card order in about 30 min. It works like a charmimage
  • zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>or blow them off completely (many do). They are a pain. >>

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I've never put stickers on. and it's never made a difference in turnaround. About half of my submissions have been in person drop offs at shows or at the PSA office, and never once has any PSA employee commented about the lack of stickers.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I just recently started using stickers. I never did before.

Whats funny though, ever since I have been using them my subs have been taking longer and longer to get!

I think Im gonna quit using them.
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Place the sticker on the back of the plastic pouch, at the top.

That always confused me. Like you say, the back of the invoice instructions says place sticker on the back, top.

Their visual example on the brochure they send out when I renewed my membership shows the Sammy Sosa card with the sticker clearly affixed to the card saver on the front, bottom.

So which is it supposed to be PSA?
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • 1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭
    I dont use stickers...just write on the back of the holder with a black sharpie!