Home Sports Talk
Options

Anyone watching the bowl games...

ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
The Big 10 (11) are really doing a steller job in these bowl games...

Comments

• Options
    I had the TTU ML, whew...

A Big 10 team will win the national title so I wouldn't worry about these other games, but I really could see all the other Big 10 teams losing their respective bowl games.
  • Options

<< <i>I had the TTU ML, whew...

A Big 10 team will win the national title so I wouldn't worry about these other games, but I really could see all the other Big 10 teams losing their respective bowl games. >>

Lets go Blue!!!! image but alas if they lose it won't be the end of the world. Pac 10 teams always seem to have an advantage in the Rose
    Bowl compared to the Big Ten. Location, location, location................
  • Options

<< <i>I had the TTU ML, whew...

A Big 10 team will win the national title so I wouldn't worry about these other games, but I really could see all the other Big 10 teams losing their respective bowl games. >>

Well that's the problem. People are always claiming the Big 10 is the best conference. Having the best team (or two teams) in the nation for that matter should not translate into the best conference. The quality of a conf. should be defined by all the teams, not just OSU.

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recall writing here that the Big 10 may not be as good from top to bottom this year as it has been in the past. I did not see the Minn-TT game or Purdue-MD. We'll see what happens... I think the Big Ten will win 3 Bowl games... OSU and Wisconsin are two... not sure about the other...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    I watched a little of the classic "mieneke car care bowl" Boston College and Navy. What a classic !image

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    No, you mean they have started? image
  • Options
  • Options
    Yep, my Bulldogs, the 5th or 6th best SEC team beats the #1 best ACC team tonight in the Chick-Fila Bowl. Did anyone mention yet that the SEC rules?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Collecting Vintage Baseball.
    My ebay listings
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    I watched Navy fumble with less than 2 minutes to go to lose to BC. So much for Navy being a cupcake, congratulations to them for having a great season.
  • Options
    Yesterday was a great day for games...

Shame about Navy, Iowa, and VT. All played well until the end. But the comebacks were pretty sweet.

• Options

COLLEGE FOOTBALL AT ITS FINEST!!! NEW YEARS!

succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies