Home PSA Set Registry Forum

PSA/DNA blue label graded autographed 1989 Perez-Steele Celebration postcards ending tonight on Ebay

Hi Guys, My grades for some autographed 1989 Perez-Steele Celebration postcards just got posted so I'd like to share them with you. I had the autographs graded on these postcards instead of the postcards themselfs. Therefore, they will come back with a blue flip label that looks really cool, not just a red flip label that says authentic. My thought was in some cases the lower priced autographed postcards with just the red authentic label are worth $25-$50 but a blue label PSA 9 or PSA 10 autograph of the same hall of famer would be a real prize to shoot for. I went through many of each of these players and these eight were the best that I had for these 5 players. Now that I think I have an eye for what PSA is looking for, I plan on sending in a bigger lot of different players. I'll keep you posted on how I do. Neil

PSA Order Status for Submission # 4434103

LINE # CERT # CARD CARD CO. CARD # CARD NAME VARIETY GRADE
1 81664444 1989 PEREZ-STEELE 6 YOGI BERRA CELEBRATION POSTCARD 10
2 81664445 1989 PEREZ-STEELE 13 BOBBY DOERR CELEBRATION POSTCARD 10
3 81664446 1989 PEREZ-STEELE 34 PEE WEE REESE CELEBRATION POSTCARD 9
4 81664447 1989 PEREZ-STEELE 38 DUKE SNIDER CELEBRATION POSTCARD 10
5 81664448 1989 PEREZ-STEELE 39 WARREN SPAHN CELEBRATION POSTCARD 9
6 81664449 1989 PEREZ-STEELE 43 TED WILLIAMS CELEBRATION POSTCARD 9
7 81664450 1989 PEREZ-STEELE 43 TED WILLIAMS CELEBRATION POSTCARD 9
8 81664451 1989 PEREZ-STEELE 43 TED WILLIAMS CELEBRATION POSTCARD 9

Date Received: 12/01/2006
Date of Grades Posted: 12/27/2006
Date Shipped: 12/28/2006

Comments

• Man, if you want a real challenge try to grade the 1992 Barry Colla Collection Autograph cards!! See what PSA tells you then...
  • So far the only autographed cards that I have graded are the 1989 Perez-Steele Celebration postcards and 1996 Collector's Edge Cowboybilia cards. I am not familier with those other cards. Neil
  • Hi Guys, I just got in the graded postcards. If anyone would like to see a scan of any of them, let me know at [email protected] - Thanks, Neil
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭✭
    Neil .. I'd like to see the Ted Williams .. Nice grades
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Hi Guys, I will need your email address in order to send you any scans. You can PM me your email address if you like. Neil
  • Hi Guys, All of these postcards are now listed on Ebay under my Ebay name RUGRATS. Neil
    My Ebay auctions
  • Hi Guys, These postcards are ending tonight on Ebay. Neil
  • is there a way to grade BOTH the AUTO and the CARD???

what is the condition of the T Williams card? the top left corner looks funny.....
  • Hi Fandango, I'm not sure if you can grade both the card and the autograph. If I knew when I sent these in, I would have graded the postcards also. All of the corners on the Williams are in mint condition as is the rest of the postcard (and signature as per PSA's Mint 9 grade). PSA's holder is not sized exactly for these postcards. Therefore, in order to not have them move around inside the holder - PSA put a clear plastic insert behind the postcards. The postcard is not inside the insert but in front of it so you can see the signature and the postcard for all of it's beauty. If anyone has any other questions, let me know. Neil