Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

If you haven't already noticed, quite a competition in the 1976 mint set is going on!

Link. Grandam and Dennis have the top 2 sets now. My set also has a good start to it. I need the P nickel of course in ms66fs (or ms67fs!) and the P Kennedy in ms67.

Comments

• Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    No way to tell if we can help, what with the closed sets. image
    Dan
  • Options
    What they need is posted in their want threads!
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking of making one of those sets. Till you guys all sarted the bidding war on anything worth getting a few months back.
  • Options
    cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it is cool to see some red at the top. Most type sets require 7 out of the 17 coins required in the '76 mint set. I am surprised that there is not more players image

Ken
  • Options
    If you want a great coin this set has to offer.

Contact Larry (PQPEACE)
    He has the 1976-S MS69 Silver Quarter POP2

Look at the picture of this coin. This is a gem that will need to be
    in the #1 Set.

BILL
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    No way to tell if we can help, what with the closed sets.

Mine's not closed. image
    Hey, buddy, can you spare a nickel? image
  • Options
    Mine is open and I always need help!

Martin's Collection

Ron
  • Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until they open their sets with detailed pictures, there's really no way of telling if they have truely outstanding coins in those sets.

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yes, it is cool to see some red at the top. Most type sets require 7 out of the 17 coins required in the '76 mint set. I am surprised that there is (are) not more players image

Ken >>

Well..........it would be nice if there were more coins like yours!

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    I'll be taking a ton of pictures next time I'm back in MA. You'd like my nickel a lot Leo. It just was graded and you should see the other super nice nickels pcgs gave me ms64's and ms65's on in the same submission. The 76-d made the grade and is an absolute beaut!
  • Options
    Looks like GrandAm added a new upgrade to his set. The saga continues.
    Looking For Varieties
  • Options
    GrandAm has upgraded at least 3 coins since my last upgrade. I need some help. I am still looking for the following coins for the set:
    1976-D Lincoln in MS67, 1976 P & D Jefferson Nickels in MS66FS and 1976-D Roosevelt Dimes in MS66FB or MS67 or MS68. Top Prices Paid.

Thanks
    Dennis