Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1959 in low condition wanted....

....I just started collecting this set and am in need of most every card. If any of you have some low condition cards ('59 Topps Baseball) that you would like to get rid of, please let me know. Condition doesn't matter whatsoever. Thanks. I also have some cards for trade... just reply or send me an email (I'd prefer an email actually) with what you got and what you want to do (sell or trade) and I will respond. Thanks for any/all help!

Ryan Distelrath

Comments

• Options
    Heck email isn't necessary you can go ahead and reply on here or in email. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    I have two groups on Ebay right now, the scans are shown in the auctions:

Group 1 - Ex-Exmt
    Group 2 - Nrmt

I'll sell much lower than my BIN if your interested. Please email me @ sagard123@gmail.com.
  • Options
    Nice cards but too rich for my blood. I am looking for fair/poor condition cards... thanks for the link though!
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I'll email my dad a link to this...

so you want "beaters"???

he may be able to help you out.
  • Options
    Hey Goose I really appreciate it man! Yes, I collect the beaters. All I can afford until I get a real job <grin>

Thanks a lot!
    Ryan
  • Options
    I've got about 22 PSA 5's ,6's and 8 qualifiers.....give me your email and I'll send a list.Do have a Rice,Hoak and Bilko in the mix.Just looking to recover graing fees.
  • Options
    I have a #436 Granny hamner that you are more then welcome to have. Will check the attic for any other 59 treasures that are not needed.
    Email me. ENjoy.....

Happy NEW YEAR all!!!!
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies