Home Sports Talk
Options

Dog of the week NFL game

Browns at Texans. Ugh.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Andre Johnson catches 10 balls for 100 + and a score, thats would be the only possible good thing about that game....................Andre Johnson in the 8th round.....................not bad.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johnson was a beast in the first half, but he's averaging about 4 catches for 50 yds the last two months or so. Let me down big time in my fantasy playoff game.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    That Kellen Winslow Jr. guy is a freaing beast. Now that was a great pick. The guy is all over the yard sucking them up and
    dancing in the end zone. Top notch, just like his Daddy.

Sincerely,
    Other overated TE's
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winslow's been a non-factor for over a month now. Even Eric Heiden is putting up better numbers lately.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Winslow's been a non-factor for over a month now. Even Eric Heiden is putting up better numbers lately. >>

yea, I had Winslow in my CBS league and he did squat for me in the playoffs. Aside from that an outstanding Season as far as production goes, He will be a great TE hopefully for a long time. Gates is the best though hands down, I put Winslow in Heap's, Crumpler's category.