Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

~ spinaker2000 rocks! Images of some really sweet coins ~

I received these from Spin2K in the Christmas swap and posted a rather yuck photo of them in that thread. I was in a hurry and couldn't spend the amount of time needed for nice images that would really show their beauty. I felt kind of cruddy not imaging them as good as they deserved. Well, I had some time on my hands tonight and below are the images of the coins I just took. Simply spectacular coins he sent. Thanks again man.

1951 South Africa 1d, 1/2d and 1/4d Proofs

Comments

• Options
    BurksBurks Posts: 1,103
    Beautiful coins. South African coinage is lovely.

I have a few of those 1/4d UNC and just love the reverse. Never seen one without toning though.
    WTB: Eric Plunk cards, jersey (signed or unsigned), and autographs. Basically anything related to him

Positive BST: WhiteThunder (x2), Ajaan, onefasttalon, mirabela, Wizard1, cucamongacoin, mccardguy1

Negative BST: NONE!
  • Options
    BOING!!!! Eye popper alert!!
    Beautiful!!!!
    sHEPP
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Glad you like'm!! image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders