PCGS Registry Coins For Sale

After a long absence and many upgrades on the BST board, please view

Casabrown's PCGS Coins for Sale

Thanks and happy holidays.

Casabrown

Comments

• Options
    CasabrownCasabrown Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year to all and thanks for looking. I was just advised of my violation of the forum rules. What a way to start the New Year. It will not happen again.

I am editing this email so as not to make things worse. I appreciate the comments and support of those who remind me of the rules and those who appreciate that I did not intentionally do so. Again, Happy New Year.
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT's in any form are not allowed on this forum. See the rules thread at the top of the page.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>TTT's in any form are not allowed on this forum. See the rules thread at the top of the page. >>

TDN:

Why do you feel necessary to always be the one the slaps the hands of someone renewing their posts?

Dr. Brown rarely posts on this forum if at all.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Somebody has to do it or this will turn into another BST Forum. PCGS was very specific that ONE post would be allowed here with NO form of TTT's allowed.
  • Options
    This forum as it is, is on corpse alert. I don't think what Dr. Brown was all that bad compared to some TTT crap I've seen. He was actually 5 days apart with his posts and never used a TTT, but instaed said "Happy new year to all, and oh by the way, thanks for looking".

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    No, it wasn't that bad - but it was still against the rules. If 5 days is ok, how about 4? If Happy New Year is ok, how about Bump?

CU doesn't need two BST forums.
  • Options
    Dr. Brown...for a small fee, I will renew this post for you everyday! image

Happy New Year Bruce. If I haven't said so, I wish you the best of luck in your auction. I seen your nickel in Baltimore a few years ago and it was awesome.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    a039a039 Posts: 1,546
    Bruce quit trying to be a wannabe forum cop like Ajia, it is definitely below you!

Oh, and Happy New Years Bro...

• Options

<< <i>Somebody has to do it or this will turn into another BST Forum >>

The glass is half full!
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    ttt

• Options
    cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul,

I'm just glad Laura didn't have any input or the rules would have two more lines added:

5. Positively no Modern coins allowed to be offered image
    6. No Wannabes, just gonnabes. image
    Disclamer:
    I don't know Larua, but I like her personality at times image on here image

Seriously Paul I see your point and agree. I also see Bruces comment (which I did not find rude) as only pointing it out, in case one of our members were not aware of the rules locked at the top. I would not prefer to see Dr. Brown put a new post everyday as the rules say he could either. I know I have one now and will not be posting another with the same coins any time soon and I will just TTT my BS&T post. Just my opinion image

Happy New year all from Arizona
    Ken
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    Bruce,

You effectively gave him 3 TTT's image
  • Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Bruce,

You effectively gave him 3 TTT's image >>

How about one more. image

Seriously, couldn't Mr Brown be removed from the forums for breaking such rules? If so, perhaps Bruce has done him a favor.

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruce was right in doing what he did.
    Larry meant no harm whatsoever and had no intent to break any rules.
    Issue resolved.

Happy New Year to you as well Larry and perhaps there will be less of an "absence" in 2007. Your contributions would be very welcome.

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    I have a 1970 MS66 Roosie for sale?

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    In the mid 1800's there was a French author who caught the attention of the reading public of the time when he described the behavior of Inspector Javert who was a faithful servant of "The Law".
    In that story (since made into countless movies, TV representations, comic book renditions and a successful musical) we can see that Jean Valjean (convict 24601) went to jail for 19 years because he stole a loaf of bread.
    Inspector Javert is Valjean's nemisis who goes after Jean Valjean because "he has broken the law ... once"
    cho10

Collecting since the 1980's
    Morgan Dollars Circ. Strikes
    - Basic Set - Varieties - Prooflike Basic Set - Date Set
    - Carson City - Early S Mint Short Set - Mintmark Type Set
    Morgan Dollars Proof
    - Basic Set - Varieties
    Peace Circ.
  • Options
    All I know is that I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Brown a little while ago. He is a gentleman with a fine collection. I hope his new year is most excellent and he buys and sells all the coins he desires.