Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Let's continue the dealer bashing

A certain dealer still owes me a PSA 8 card. He has not returned emails or phone calls since early Nov. I spoke with his employee Steve too...................................STILL WAITING!
Guess who??????

Comments

• WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll bite. Who?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • No joke or riddle intended. I've got the same issues with the same California dealer as everybody else.
  • lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    I have no issue with any dealers California or elsewhere.....................

...tis Christmas eve and no one should be having trouble with or bashing anyone...........

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.....image
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    who is this mystery man in california that everyone has issues with. i am clueless on this one. california is a big state. image
  • Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

O.K. here is your clue. Hope this helps-----------A_D_ M_D_C
  • julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    is this for real????

julen
    RIP GURU
  • theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    actually when i first started buying on ebay i made a mistake and overpaid for postage. it was only a few dollars but he made no mistake to correct my error. i also sent a money order (they did not take paypal or CC at the time). three weeks later i finally got a hold of them and they said they never got it. i was going to have to pay $12 to get a refund on the money order. after calling repeatedly they finally found my money order that i sent in. they said it was at the bottom of their PO Box. i was new with a rating of about 10 so i really was in no position to complain. i finally did get the card.

i did win something in their last internet auction and it came surprisingly fast. but i will never forget my first unpleasent experience with them.
  • MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A certain dealer still owes me a PSA 8 card. He has not returned emails or phone calls since early Nov. I spoke with his employee Steve too...................................STILL WAITING!
    Guess who?????? >>

<< <i>O.K. here is your clue. Hope this helps-----------A_D_ M_D_C >>

Maybe I'm missing something, but are we in grade school here?
    If you have a legitimate gripe with someone, why wouldn't you say his name?
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • poolpool Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Try the following subject, this forum.

Andy Madec - Is he still in business?
  • Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Morrellman i was being humorous as the poster of this thread must not have seen the ANDY MADEC thread. There i said his name are you happy now?
  • imageHAPPY HOLIDAYSimage
  • MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭

<< <i>There i said his name are you happy now? >>

....sigh...I guess the correct answer was "yes, we are in grade school"....
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I won three PSA 8's on ebay, never receieved an invoice, never paid, never got the cards....Do I have a gripe? Well yes cause I feel I won the cards at a good price, and for some strange reason I was never negged for non-paying. I got bashed when I mentioned this on the boards!!