Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Would someone mind looking at these cards?

I have 5 partial sets of the cards pictured below and was wondering which set would have the most value if completed? I am trying to narrow down my collection somewhat and I thought that I could possibly trade or sell the ones I don't want and finish off the set I choose to keep.

As far as a favorite goes I really like them all about the same.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    MeferMefer Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭
    If it was my choice, I would go with Batman and Planet of the Apes. Those are two cool sets!
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    I'd go with the Who Am I? and the space card, either Target Moon or Space, unless it is a salmon-back.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    The Planet of The Apes set is starting to really shoot in popularity. A year ago there weren't too many graded--that number has gone up exponentially.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    That Batman card in the scan is super cool!
    My sets:
    1977 Topps Star Wars - "Space Swashbucklers"
  • Options
    Definitely the Who am I? set. image

Arthur
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Holy Joker Farts, Batman!
  • Options
    Batman all the way!!!!!!!
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies