Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Comments

• Options
    I don't collect those jewels but thats a nice lot of cards you have listed............ Wish I could afford to put that set together....
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
    (If you want peace, prepare for War).........Semper Fi
  • Options

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options

<< <i>[L=Lots of CJ cards for tmentsQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0%3F[/L] >>

$2200 for a 14 marquard in a 50 holder!

I have multiples of it and I think the most I paid was $1400.00

live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    marz - are you saying his asking price is too high for the current market, or bragging that you have made good purchases?

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Marz,

You want to sell one? image
  • Options

<< <i>marz - are you saying his asking price is too high for the current market, or bragging that you have made good purchases?

Nick >>

nick, the prices are a joke! do you see people hitting the buy it nows he offered???

cards are 1.5x full retail-end user!
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    marz - BINs with the Best Offer feature that are over market? I'm shocked. Shocked, I say.

He sold 2 low-grade cards last week off best offers. I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of this week's listings were to sell the same way.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Guess I will not be starting this set if these are the going rates.......
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    dont worry they are not!