Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Am I Going Color Blind?

Check out this yellow color variation of the 1948 Leaf Bednarik PSA 5 on Ebay Link

Here is my Bednarik RC

Link

Am I going color blind? Where is the yellow color variation? Also doesn't it look like the name "Charles Bednarik" is written backwards across the top of the card in faint lettering?

Here is my 1961 Topps Bednarik with what I think is a yellow background. Link

Can anyone shed some color ( I mean light) on this "yellow" variation? image

John
Lawrence Taylor #1 Basic/Master
1993 Pro Set Power All-Power-Defense Gold #1

Comments

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    It looks yellowish to me. What is the other background color possibility?
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    A darker shade of orange seems to be the common background with some shade of yellow being a variation. I guess it is tough to gauge some color variations through a scan without actually seeing the variation in person.

Lawrence Taylor #1 Basic/Master
    1993 Pro Set Power All-Power-Defense Gold #1
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Check out this yellow color variation of the 1948 Leaf Bednarik PSA 5 on Ebay Link

Here is my Bednarik RC

Link

Am I going color blind? Where is the yellow color variation? Also doesn't it look like the name "Charles Bednarik" is written backwards across the top of the card in faint lettering?

Here is my 1961 Topps Bednarik with what I think is a yellow background. Link

Can anyone shed some color ( I mean light) on this "yellow" variation? image

John >>

Looks like bleed through from the backside. Does this type of thing not get a qualifier??