Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1961 Topps PSA 10s Stolen - Reward Offered

Recently 2 1961 Topps PSA 10 cards (both 1 of 1) were stolen from my home.

Please be on the lookout for these 2 cards surfacing in the hobby, on ebay, or elsewhere. I am offering a $250.00 reward for anyone who can provide information or otherwise assist in finding these cards and having them returned to me. No questions asked.

The 2 cards are #244 Chico Cardenas - Certification #11894995 &
#298 Jim Golden - Certification #40412132

I am less concerned about the monetary loss than I am about the fact that these 2 one of one cards might be lost to the collecting hobby permanently.

Thank you for any help or information.

Bob Earhart

Comments

• Options
    Bob:

That is terrible. The first thing I would do Is post a search on ebay. Put down those two cards as your favorites that way if by chance they show up on ebay you can track who has them wether it be the actual theif or a seller who got them from the theif. You can also write to Naxcom and see if they are on there or if anyone could post them. I will get back to you on this.......Rob
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
    (If you want peace, prepare for War).........Semper Fi
  • Options
    whoever took them knew exactly what they were taking. Hopefully they are dumb enough to auction them off. Best of luck in getting them back.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    Man that sucks, I wish you luck on getting them back.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Just curoius, what state are you in, I attend many shows in my area, so I can watch for them.
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • Options
    Hope you get them back Bob. You bought a 75 Phil Niekro PSA 10 off me a few years ago and then I tried to buy it back from you with no success. Hope you find them and I'll keep an eye out.
  • Options
    If you havn't already, you should contact PSA and see if they can notify you if/when those cards are ever entered again.
    Looking for Jonny Gomes cards, especially Triple Threads and printing plates. Will consider all cards, though. Got something? Contact me at c_u_l_1@yahoo.com