Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1961 Topps PSA 10s Stolen

Recently 2 1961 Topps PSA 10 cards (both 1 of 1) were stolen from my home.

Please be on the lookout for these 2 cards surfacing in the hobby, on ebay, or elsewhere. I am offering a $250.00 reward for anyone who can provide information or otherwise assist in finding these cards and having them returned to me. No questions asked.

The 2 cards are #244 Chico Cardenas - Certification #11894995 &
#298 Jim Golden - Certification #40412132

I am less concerned about the monetary loss than I am about the fact that these 2 one of one cards might be lost to the collecting hobby permanently.

Thank you for any help or information.

Bob Earhart

Comments

• rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

Bob, so sad to hear about this.

May that scumb get what he deserves!

The "thumb rack" !

Your fan!

rd

edit: P.S. happy holidays anyway!
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Bob-

This really sucks. I'm very sorry to hear of this loss. I hope that you file a report with the police. I would also advise that you Register both cards in the PSA Set Registry, under a set name "Stolen Cards", or something to that effect, so that you would get a notification if some other collector ultimately tries to register them.

I hope that is all that you lose. My best wishes to you and your family for a Happy Holidays-
    Marc
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Bob

That sucks, but I had a local shop owner that was burglarized about 2 years ago and he got most of it back.

You have to notify the local shops in your area and surrounding states and also the pawn shops.

Best of luck on getting them back safely and putting the SCUM that stole them in jail.

Bill
  • PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob, what state are you in......would be happy to check this area. Best of luck!

Tim