Home Sports Talk
Options

Roy Williams=Fantasy Turd

gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
Way to come through today Roy! 1 catch, 11 yards...

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packers D was a surprisingly good choice for today. Furrey was held in check also.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Add Jason Whitten to that list.....Im glad I didn't start Desmond Clark this week!

You can also add Hasselbeck!

JS
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    Add Brees to the list.
  • Options
    Witten hasn't been bad this year for a TE, especially if you play in a league where receptions count as a point, too. He put up 10 pts last night. Let's face it, outside of a few elite TEs like Gates and Gonzalez, you're not going to get a lot of production out of the TE spot, fantasy-wise.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Add Brees to the list.

You must be kidding. Brees has been the most productive QB of the year. One poor game does not make him a "bust".

• Options
    Add Brees to the list.

You must be kidding. Brees has been the most productive QB of the year. One poor game does not make him a "bust".

Oh I'm not complaining, he and LT have carried me all year.
    But man, I could have used him today!
  • Options
    But man, I could have used him today!

I agree with you there! Maybe LT will put up the points you need later tonight!

• Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

<< <i>But man, I could have used him today!

I agree with you there! Maybe LT will put up the points you need later tonight! >>

Did LT get you the points to make you happy? image
    Travis
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Packers D was a surprisingly good choice for today. Furrey was held in check also. >>

I know the Packers defense mostly sucks, but it's not that much of a stretch given they were playing the craptastic Lions.
  • Options
    Did LT get you the points to make you happy?