Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I finally added my Registry Sets!

I finally got off my butt and added my registry sets. I have the 15th liberty nickel set and 9th seated liberty dollar set. Watch out TradeDollarNut, here i come image. My sets will soon jump again as i have many cross-overs and coins being graded currently. Also, my liberty nickel set is complete at MS-64 (except for the 1894--what a tought date!) but 4 are in NGC holders image. Let me know what you think.

Mark

Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

Comments

• Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    Could someone tell me how to link my registry sets in my profile? I'm still a newbie imageimage
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    Thanks Stooge! How do i link the sets in my profile like you have your sets in your profile? Thanks for the help and nice set of dimes!

• Options
    Here is how you do it.

1) Go to the page in which you want the link. It should read like this: http://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/publishedset.aspx?s=22401

2) When you are viewing your set, click on the address bar where you see your set, and make it blue.

3) When it is blue, go to youe "Edit" section and hit copy. This will copy the entire page.

4) Now go to your "Profile" and go to the bottom of the screen where you can put stuff where people like me can see them. It is called you "Sig" line.

5) At the bottom you have "Symbols" You can choose [L] for a link or even [img] for images, but for now you are doing just links, so stick with [L].

6) Type in "L=Speety's L.S.D.S." or anything you want it to say. It has to be after the [ and before ]. I can't put them here where they need to go, because it will produce a link.

7) Then go back to your "Edit" at the top of the page and click on paste.

8) Then finish your page/link with [/L]

9) Now it should look like this:
    L=Speety's L.S.D.S.]
    http://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/publishedset.aspx?s=22401[/L. Don't forget the brackets on the outside---> [ ]

10) Then it will look like this when you are done:

">Speety's L.S.D.S.

Good luck,
    Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    Nice sets Mark. I don't know which I like better. The Liberty Nickels are nice, but Seated Dollars are so cool, that It's a coin flip.

Ok, I'll flip a coin: Heads=Liberty Nickels and Tails=Seated Dollars.

Outcome: Oh, the coin landed on it's side; I like them both.
  • Options
    LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I`m trying to put a link on my profile. Let`s see if it worked.
  • Options
    Now?
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Wow, with a lot of patience it paid off!!image
  • Options
    Thanks Stooge! image

• Options

<< <i>Thanks Stooge! image >>

imageimage
  • Options
    to see if it works...........
  • Options
    once more
  • Options
    try this...
    remove the [ ] from before and after the link and add this... [/L] after the link
  • Options
    This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy, that most (Myself included a long time ago) make it more difficult then it seems.

I hope that my directions are clear enough.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

It wasn't that easy for me.image It took me a whole night to figure it out and that was with help.image

Anyway, nice sets. I had a start on the Lib Nickels, but sold them to pay for my addiction, DIMES!!imageimage

Jon
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments DIMEMAN. Waiting for grades to come back from PCGS is soooo tough image.