Home Metal Detecting
Options

Sorry Lord Marcominivan

I jumped to a conclusion and had a knee-jerk reaction.
So, I apologize for my rant and all.

Now, about your graveyard....

it sounds creepy. Next time Naoko and I go to Charleston, I'm going to block out a day or two (or three) and come to Ga and I want you to show me this place.

I have a good story for you too....I'll copy it from somewhere else and throw it in here to save myself a bunch of typing though image

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're only a couple hours' drive south of Charleston. The fella who visited me last night and was with me in that spooky place is from Hilton Head, and he said it took him right at two hours to get here.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    I've driven from Charleston to Savannah before...it's nto a bad drive at all image
  • Options
    Yeah, but we're another hour south of Savannah.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Ok, so 3 hour drive...better than a 3 hour boat ride with a first hand named Gilligan.

3 hours doesnt even require a pee break on the way image

I'll bring my MD and ghost hunting gear image
  • Options
    gonna watch a movie...catch you guys a bit later image
  • Options

<< <i>3 hours doesnt even require a pee break on the way >>

Not for you, maybe. Some of us drink HUGE quantities of iced tea, year round. image