Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A View Often Overlooked - EdgeView™ Photography Method - Lots of New Pics Inside

2»

Comments

• Options
    Very Cool shot I'm going to have to try that.image
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another one I made...

• Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Glad someone brought this thread up. I've been meaning to try this for a couple years now. Unfortunately most of the stuff I wanted to do this for is in slabs now. image
  • Options
    What are everyone's thoughts regarding my ideas (above) on the edges being inside-out?
  • Options
    Are those from the LOC album, Clad? I guess that's yet another argument for raw coins!image That 1838 is really clean and attractive.
    "College men from LSU- went in dumb, come out dumb too..."
    -Randy Newmanimage
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,926 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Are those from the LOC album, Clad? I guess that's yet another argument for raw coins!image >>

Nope them are old ones. Don't own 'em any more.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's the coolest presentation of a modern coin I have seen, MrSpud
  • Options
    MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭

<< <i>that's the coolest presentation of a modern coin I have seen, MrSpud >>

Thanks, I thought the yin-yang look and the edgeview made the boring design less boring.

That reminds me, I have to get my photography setup back up and running. I've been out of commission for over a year now since I moved across the country and both my camera and my old computer with my image processing software crashed. I use antique photo software, Picture-It 99, to do my image editing and it doesn't load right on my new computer for some reason. I'm addicted to the ease of use of Picture-It 99. Newer versions of Picture-It and Photoshop take an hour to do what the old Picture-It 99 can do in 5 minutes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file