Home Sports Talk
Options

Tampa Bay Offically Knocked out of Playoff Race..

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Let's not forget 0-6 vs. divisional opponents image
  • Options
    Uh oh where is axsmell to start his bucs crapolaimage
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were knocked out of the playoff race in preseason. - LOL
  • Options

<< <i>They were knocked out of the playoff race in preseason. - LOL >>

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>They were knocked out of the playoff race in preseason. - LOL >>

Especially after the Texans beat them image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    sucs fans dont have alot too say anymore...asstell is no where to be seen...big surprise, still in the closet i suppose! image
    currently trying to complete these sets! any help is appreciated!!

2003 SPx Football
    2006 Topps Allen and Ginter

Joe Nuxhall cards, graded or raw

Bengals!
  • Options

<< <i>asstell is no where to be seen...big surprise, still in the closet i suppose! image >>

Not that there's anything wrong with that image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Disapponting year. We had no answer to the QB position this year. Caddy was parked in the garage and the defense will now
    break up. Davin was a waste, the O line is still weak. Gradkowski was thrown to the wolves, a position that should of been there
    for a solid back up like Griese. Bucs need to make a move in the off season for a QB and turn this offense around.

JS
  • Options
    Matt Schaub needs a starting QB job somewhere.....unless you want Vick!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    all I want is a QB who doesn't throw it to the other team or fumble it to the other team.

Thanks
    JS
  • Options
    what about culpepper...he may be searching a new home! but schuab would be an amazing addition...def has great potential
    currently trying to complete these sets! any help is appreciated!!

2003 SPx Football
    2006 Topps Allen and Ginter

Joe Nuxhall cards, graded or raw

Bengals!
  • Options
    Detroit needs a quarterback.........make a trade with Miami and bring Culpepper back up to the NFC North. Then draft Joe Thomas to protect him. I know they won't be drafting another receiver with their first pick.

Then let Oakland draft Calvin Johnson and Brady Quinn will fall right into Tampa Bay's hands!!!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Disapponting year. We had no answer to the QB position this year. Caddy was parked in the garage and the defense will now
    break up. Davin was a waste, the O line is still weak. Gradkowski was thrown to the wolves, a position that should of been there
    for a solid back up like Griese. Bucs need to make a move in the off season for a QB and turn this offense around.

JS >>

Your new head coach will bring in another quarterback.
  • Options
    Bill Simmons Article

<< <i>Here's one man's look at the NFL, from worst to first:

THE BRUCE COSLET DIVISION

32. Tampa Bay
    One of those rare teams that can't score, move the ball, stop anyone from scoring or force any turnovers. The Buccaneers literally bring nothing to the table. I've been going against them every week. You know it's not somebody's season when the final seconds are ticking away in a 20-0 shutout and their coach sends the field goal unit out to save face. >>

• Options
    Its funny axtell hasnt showed his face in here. Its just not a bucs thread without the axtell trollimage
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny axtell hasnt showed his face in here. Its just not a bucs thread without the axtell troll

Has he been banned?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Is that high on your Christmas list Grote? image

Wonder if Santa is listening???? image

Cheers! image
  • Options
    Is that high on your Christmas list Grote?

Wonder if Santa is listening????

Cheers!

Actually, no, I find him most entertaining, if not misguided at times. image

But I believe he must be banned, as I see he's been checking in here but not posting and there's no bet I'm aware of, so my guess is that his antagonistic behavior finally earned him a time-out.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    A time-out image

• Options
    Its funny axtell hasnt showed his face in here. Its just not a bucs thread without the axtell troll

Has he been banned?

Yes he has been banned, but we all know that he will be back wiyh another ID. Let's face it when you post 50 times a day it's hard too accept a ban.

What's the over/under in days for a new id: I say 3 days
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options

Well if that's the case...

Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats. This is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy! That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!
    I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs! Now, boys and girls, let's try it again!

Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!
    If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of nature... They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me! Why didn't you believe me?!

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy!
  • Options

A Bucs stat that I just learned and find surprising. Some of you more learned sports people probably know this.

The Bucs have put together back to back winning seasons only once in their history.

Dungy was the coach. 99 and 00 or 00 and 01, think it's the latter.
  • Options
    Bucs are bad team getting worse. They need some new blood, especially on D. The Caddy needs a tune-up, too.

• Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Its funny axtell hasnt showed his face in here. Its just not a bucs thread without the axtell troll

Has he been banned?

Yes he has been banned, but we all know that he will be back wiyh another ID. Let's face it when you post 50 times a day it's hard too accept a ban.

What's the over/under in days for a new id: I say 3 days >>

Speaking of which, what happened to the thread devoted to the peace and quiet???
    Travis