Home Metal Detecting
Options

Found 2 silver so far this month.

The first weekend of december I went and hit the silver spot for a couple of hour's after hunting some other area's that day.
Just as I was getting ready to leave I got a good signal that was was deep and sounded good.
At around 8 in. I get a 44s merc now this is the 3rd 44s from this spot I'm starting to wonder if all they lost was 44simage
Well after yesterday after having a brain fart I went back to the same spot and started hunting again.
Got near these picnick table's and started working slow as there was alot of trash and got a sweet signal just screaming to be dug!!!
I knew it was silver,I thought maybe a dime but to my surprize it was a 41 washington!!
I will have to go back in there with a small coil and see what it can pop up.
HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Found 2 silver so far this month. >>

I've found 2 silver so far this year. image

WTG, Tom!

Say, you need to fix that sigline array with all your awards- they're stretched out too wide.

Put 'em in two rows like some of the other heavyweights with multiple awards do. image

I think I have a grand total of two of them, since July '04.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's 2 more coins than I have found in the month of Dec. Looks like it's going to be slow with the snow. I'm not to use to that lately.
  • Options
    That's a good total. I'm snowed in here for at least 5 to 6 months before I can
    start digging again.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Thank's all and hope the snow doesn't keep you in to long.

Hey LM tell me how to do it and remember I know nothing about computer's.
    It took me forever just to figure out how to down size my photo'simageHH,Tom
  • Options
    Nice work Tom!

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage