Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

HERE ARE THE PAIRINGS FOR THE CHRISTMAS SWAP

OK Guys, here are the pairings as of this time. They are, of course, subject to change in order to better accomodate similar tastes and budgets. Also, if I've assigned you with a Party just recently and you'd like to try someone else, just speak up, OK?

BigDaddyz swaps with Bdollarbill and vice versa - everyone is responsible for contacting their partner and coming to terms Pronto! Any problems, contact me or one of the elder tribesmen if I am not here.image Keep it simple and keep it real. Treat your mate the way YOU would like to be treated. COMMUNICATE. Find a mutual way of valuing your coins.

You are to use common sense and to post here once you have arrived at terms and to post Delivery Confirmation #s for all to see along with insured receipt numbers, if different from the label # (I print my own labels either thru PayPal shipping or the USPS Click-N-Ship website.)

Once your swap has been made you are to post that you've received said goods. If you feel everything is equitable, state so publicly but if you DO NOT feel this way I ask that you work together to MAKE it equitable.

Please do not BLAST your partner unjustly. Work the details out beforehand and this should come off without a hitch. Begin by PMing one another or communicaring by email or phone. I have all this info, remember? This is 1 reason why I ask for it and please ship as soon as you agree to terms. DO NOT WAIT to see what you get before you ship. If you're happy, GOOOD! If not, try to work it out, OK?

BOOM will pair with claychaser and vice versa.

Aija will pair with tedssupply and vice versa.

Musky1011 will pair with BigJohnD etc.

TorinoCobra71 will go at it with eyoung429

That ought to about do it unless I've totally missed someone and barring any unforeseen problems in which case they need to be brought up immediately.

Should anyone have issues, please bring them up NOW so that changes may be made, if possible! Set your limits, send like coins and be fair and everything will be image

Good day all and Merry Chritmas to everyone. Let the Party begin. image

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭
    Sign me up, Drummer Boy! image

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be in, Boommeister!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    BigDaddyzBigDaddyz Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    I"m interested and a newbie

Could you send me some info please?
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm In for this one

Santa Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    I'd be interested also a new member, what type of value swaps are the norm in this forum? I'll read some old post also.

Thanks,
    bill
    L@@king for graded silver eagles 1986-date MS69 preferred
  • Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    I'm in boom.
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Cool. Hey, I love fried Gator so watch your tail around me TC 71. image

OK, Big Daddy and DollarBill, y'all start by reading intros from past swap threads held this past year. The rules are pretty simple.

The next (actually, THE FIRST) thing you guys need to do is furnish me with the required info which I must verify.

Not too many rules, mostly common sense and common courtesy along with a few requirements.

Till later this afternoon. image
  • Options
    Count me in!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    I'll try another.
  • Options
    Member BdollarBill is approved. He has complied and furnished all necessary information.image
  • Options
    BigDaddyz is tentatively approved. I am in the process of screening him and bringing him up to speed. image
  • Options
    Boom,

Glad to be included in tag, I was curious what pricing guide is everyone using for figuring book values on coins traded out? I heard about the greysheet but do not know where to get access to it. I plan on swapping out my higher values coins for lower book stuff to be safe on trading coins, I don't want anyone thinking I am trying to rip them on trading. Any info on order of sending also..

Happy Holidays to all!

Bill
  • Options
    FYI: You can get the greysheet online at www.greysheet.com for $4 or $5 per download. Or, you can just post or pm me and I'll give you the bid/ask.

Hope this helps!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    all I ask from swappers is that just be fair, don't send anything you wouldn't like to receive in a swap
    Set a dollar limit and the coins you are interested in and your swap partner will do the same. Agree and let the other person know if you feel like you were ripped. Don't let the anger fester

mail insured, delivery confirmation

post all info about mailing on this thread
    nobody can say you didn't send anything

just use common cents

Jim

• Options
    Boom How many are we getting in tag before we start box? I am new but I am guessing you are starting box? I only have a few graded coins is anyone offended by trading raw coins in tag or is it exculsively graded coins only?

thanks,
    bill
  • Options
    Hi and welcome to Bdollarbill!

For the newb's:

A "swap" is where you are paired with another person and you two swap coins between yourselves.

A "tag" is where one member sends out a box into a chain. So the initial box is put together by the host, and then he sends it to tag member A, who then takes out coins and replaces them with other coins, and sends it on to tag member B, and so on until all tag members have taken out coins and replaced coins in the box. It then goes back to the tag host.

I am currently running a tag, and closed it off at 10 members to keep it manageable. But, new tags start all the time, so just keep watching this forum for the next one.

Keep the questions and posts coming, and welcome aboard.

• Options
    Part 2 of your question:

For tags, there have been tags for any coins(first one started by coindexter, I think), coins only before 1930(eyoung429 hst), PCGS graded coins only(host ajia), and my convoluted tag that allows both!

• Options
    Thanks for the info Clay, i was pretty clear on difference in tag & swap, i personally like the idea of the tag better. I wanted to be sure what coins this tag was including, graded,raw, silver only, large cents, early coins before 1900's etc. Also was curious how many we needed to get started looked as if we have about 10 or 11 now. I am claer on how the tag will work & how to post & send package to next person in tag. Really looking for a start date & order of tag would be nice.

Thanks all & have a great Holiday!

Bill
  • Options
    Thanx for covering for me JB. I appreciate it.image

Time for a

• Options
    Hey Boomer!!!
    Ill be in on the swap if there is anyone who has some <SPAN class=topictitle>modern commemoratives they would like to swap around with. I hate to be picky and its cool if no one wants to or has any to trade. Thanks! and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL!!!</SPAN>
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    I know just the guy if he signs up. If not, we'll see what we can do to accomodate you.
  • Options
    Thanks Boom.image
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    I'll allow for stragglers and I also need commitments on the parts of Bdollarbill and BigDaddyz.
  • Options
    SEE OFFICIAL PAIRINGS IN OPENING POST. THANK YOU. image
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭

<< <i>SEE OFFICIAL PAIRINGS IN OPENING POST. THANK YOU. image >>

PM Sent to eyoung429!

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    PM's exchanged with the BoomMeister!

Did he say he wants a bunch of high price moderns?????????????????????image

• Options
    PM sent to BigDaddyz 12-14-06

We are both new so lets see what we come up with??

Bill
  • Options
    It's NOT Rocket Science Bill. You guys will be OK. Communicate and make Friends.

If you guys run into problems just let me know. Just do as everyone else is:

1- Communicate

2- Post (both of you) once you've contacted one another.

3- Agree to a limit and decide what source you will use to arrive at this figure.

4- Treat one another well. image

5- When you ship, ALWAYS use Delivery Confirmation and Insure your items THEN come here and Post your Del Conf #s for all to see.

6- Don't DO anything with what you each receive till BOTH of you are mutually satisfied. Once this is achieved then come back and post how it went. Swap members are constantly rated by yours truly. (Like a report card).

7- HAVE FUN. This IS NOT a "Get rid of stuff I no longer want and Gee, I hope I get some good stuff in return" venue.

8- In the event someone is stiffed ....well now you know why the personal info is gathered. Cool? image
  • Options
    OK, CLAYCHASER... Bird's AWAY! Your label # Sir is 9105150134711709242183

Insurance is definitely included. image

It would seem that it is NOW Your move!!
  • Options
    Boom,

tedssupply & I have come to an agreement.
    His Commem is on it's way, Priority with ins.
    Ins # VE 805 969 306 US

With any luck, he'll have it early next week.

Merry Christmas to All!

Augie
  • Options
    Augie and I have made our swap. I sent his coins today USPS # 0305 2710 0002 1625 7799

Thanks!!!
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    Thanx for taking care of Jeff, Augie.

Told ya we would Jeff. image
  • Options
    PM sent to Bdollarbill

A little late as I just got back from "VEGAS BABY"
    No, didn't win...but had a great time.
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin
  • Options
    I'm still waiting to hear sumthin' from the claymeister. I've already shipped his! image
  • Options
    Sorry 'bout getting back quicker. This old f*&^ got pokey!

PM sent!

• Options
    BigDaddyz, remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. image

Pick up any coins there? image
  • Options
    trade in progress- just finalizing things with BigJohnD
    Went to the coin store and "picked" up a few thingsimage

Jim

• Options
    ajia:

went with my GF of 3.5 years.
    You'd be amazed at the number of times I heard the mention of "wedding chapel".
    I held out though.
  • Options
    BigDaddyz, Just for You! image
  • Options
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial>I received my swap with Augie today in the mail. I am very happy with my end. I hope Augie will be as happy as I am. His packaging was very professional and easy to communicate. ( sounds like Imp leavening a ebay feedback). But with all that said................... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!</FONT></DIV>
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    Coins are on the way to Musky1011.

TR#7311949668504587430

Shipped insured USPS Priority.

John D.
  • Options
    Boom, I got your package today. Yours shipped today - CONF 0304 1070 0000 9132 7320, insured VG 261 390 512 US.

• Options
    Coin/goodie box on the way to BigJohnD

Priority
    Insured $100
    Delivery confirmation # 0306 3030 0000 3481 9565

"be sure to open box over garbage can in a non breezy area"image

Jim

• Options
    Well, Bdollarbill's package is on the way...USPS Priority
    Ins# VG 654 657 131 US

Enjoy!!!
  • Options
    Picked up the package from tedssupply.

I can only hope all of the other swaps go as smoothly. image

Great Swap.
    Thanks Jeff!

Augie
  • Options
    bigdaddy yours is on the way,priority mail
    del conf. # 0306 1070 0004 7190 6303
    Insured $125
    The 2 peace dollars I told you about + a surprise coin, let me know if your satisified after you receive, hopefully you get it before Christmas.

Thanks for the trade.
    Bill Holland
  • Options
    watching the mail...watching the mail...
  • Options
    JB, the chicken hearted Postal Carrier attempted to deliver the package today. Found a notice in the MailBox and have to go the Post Office to pick it up. I suppose having the Pit Bull, the German Shepherd and the Doberman Pincer, all running loose within the confines of the fence, on an alternating basis just MAY have had some influence on the carrier's decision NOT to try his luck. Not too many people want to roll the dice around here. It's a long run from the gate to the front door. LMAO. uh-uh ... :roflmao; image