Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Did anyone else turn in order at the Sun Times show 2 weeks ago?

After 2 weeks, my orders still haven't been entered. I'm going to call tomorrow and find out what's going on... 2 weeks is a long time to wait to have orders entered into the system.

Regards,

Greg M.
Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
E-Bay id: greg_n_meg

Comments

• Hey Greg, I have an order that was signed for on the 20th but still not entered into the system. Spoke to Customer Service this morning and was told due to the show shedule and the holidays they are running behind. Sent 22 more HOF autos on a Modern submission. Kurt
    Currently working on Football HOF Autographs, 1999 SP Signatures and other on the card autograph sets
  • cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    I dropped off a 276 card '48-'71 special at the Sun-Times on Friday night. It was just logged in today as being received. So that was 13 days, or roughly 8 psa days not counting the holiday and weekends.
    I'm not expecting to see them back until 2007.

I called psa about another question today. The rep said they were going to run the same grading specials thru the end of Dec. and that there was quite a back log of orders already.

Rich
  • schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    I dropped off PSA and PSA/DNA submissions at the GBSCC show earlier in Nov., and I'm just getting contacted about them now (it took about a week for them to be entered as well). I've just about written of PSA at this point, the poor customer service and slow response time being one of a multitude of issues.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Aw Greg, if I had known you were going to be at the Sun Times Show I would have tried to meet you and say hello. I was there the whole weekend....doing a lot of shopping and very little spending. :