Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Need a price from 1/95 Bowers sale - anyone have the catalog handy??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
If so, wold appreciate the hammer price on the 1868 Al pattern set that's being sold at FUN 1/07 - Thanks!
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakesammman:

Including the 10% buyers fee, it sold for $92,400 so the hammer price was $84,000. It got a double-spread--two pages--but the picture was in black and white.
    Mark

• Options
    Mark:

Thanks alot! image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    RKKayRKKay Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭
    Tim: you may recall it was offered a few years back by SGBH at the Santa Clara show. It opened at $150 and received a bid by Bob Hughes before going back to the book.
  • Options
    Rick:

Thanks - forgot about that.

All I want is the 1c - do you want to split the set with me?? You can buy the rest. image
  • Options

<< <i>Rick:

All I want is the 1c - do you want to split the set with me?? You can buy the rest. image >>

Funny. I was going to make the same offer to you.image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Rick:

All I want is the 1c - do you want to split the set with me?? You can buy the rest. image >>

Funny. I was going to make the same offer to you.image >>

I already own the rest, you guys can figure out who buys it from ME.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Rick:

Funny. I was going to make the same offer to you.image >>

I already own the rest, you guys can figure out who buys it from ME.

image >>

Wanna share a table?image
  • Options
    when you and Lake get finished playing grab a$$ you guys can hang out at my table.

• Options

<< <i>when you and Lake get finished playing grab a$$ you guys can hang out at my table.

image >>

"When?" IF...
  • Options
    straight from the horses mouth. image
  • Options
    boiler78boiler78 Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

People who live in glass houses...
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>image >>

People who live in glass houses... >>

so you are saying Mark likes playing grab a$$ too?

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>image >>

People who live in glass houses... >>

so you are saying Mark likes playing grab a$$ too?

image >>

• Options
    IGWTIGWT Posts: 4,975
    This thread is telling me quite a bit about pattern collectors. image
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is telling me quite a bit about pattern collectors

The mere tip of the iceberg, I assure you.
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options

Anyone have the RKKay shower cap picture handy??

• Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy, I am very sorry I already have a reply in this sorry thread!! imageimage

Mark
    Mark

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file