Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Whats the deal with this Isabella for 30K?

BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
Was at 26,000 from internet bidding all the way through floor bidding and now it is a post auction bargainimageText--------------------BigE
I'm glad I am a Tree

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that. I was afraid to click on the "make an offer" link to see what price range was acceptable!
    Mark

• Options
    Man you guys are tough...it says well struck and even sounds like some colorful patina activity goin on...and its uncirculated MS63 they say..looks pretty..whats the big problem?????
    Bruce Scher
  • Options
    Maybe this is courtesy of the same person who brought us the 1964 DCAM 69 Jefferson for $178,000,000. image
    If you haven't noticed, I'm single and miserable and I've got four albums of bitching about it that I would offer as proof.

-- Adam Duritz, of Counting Crows

My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    Oh that's really good, especially from a site like Heritage image You would think they would keep stuff like this off of their site.
  • Options
    Well, how can you decline a 5% buyback fee with that? I could use an extra $1500. imageimageimage
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Options
    wierd.....
  • Options
    Maybe it's some poor guy's booooner toner?

Believe it or not, I've seen common date MS63 toned Morgans offered for sale in the thousand$!

Really!
  • Options
    pcpropcpro Posts: 139 ✭✭
    They just discovered it's a "First Strike"

PC
    An enthusiastic fan of Kennedy Halves for over 20 years. Always looking for great coins!! Email: wpflack@comcast.net
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes me wonder if another coin might have accidentally been reserved too cheaply...

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    mommam17mommam17 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭
    When I first saw it, I thought it was a proof. On further review, I couldn`t figure it out! D Lawrence has a proof in 63 for about $6400. Some body, please find out what`s going on. THANKS.
  • Options
    mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    My guess is somebody typed in "30000" instead of "300.00". I would think that coin worth about $550.
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file