Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Funny Article for Hockey Fans

Referee Kerry Fraser returns from IR, now has to wear a helmet by league mandate. For you non-hockey fans Fraser (also known in several arenas as Fraser Sucks) is legendary for his perfectly coiffed hair helmet.

TSN's James Duthie Calls It A Tragedy

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I think most of us Wings fans are happy to see that, he has had it out for us for years!!
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭
    That's funny.

I remember a clip of Fraser falling on the ice and Don Cherry saying something about him being protected by his hair.
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is he related to Koharski Sucks?

He lives here in St. Louis and always does the Hawks - Blues games. But being a Hawks fan, I have my one-sided galasses on.
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Pretty funny..
  • Options
    Well done piece.

Made me laugh to beat the band.
  • Options
    You would think that Fraser would be under some type of grandfather clause, like Craig MacTavish was with the players wearing mandated helmets. Hate to see the hair go under wraps. It was a sight to behold...........
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Noooooooooooooo! The NHL has officially lost its last remaining shard of Soul.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Between that and the NHL switching over to 'streamlined' jerseys next year (Linkerage) the game is getting unrecognizable!

• Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Sounds horrible.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    All helmets should be made in Butch Goring's garage.
  • Options
    The game is becoming a shell of its former self. Pretty soon the players will be playing inside of individual plastic bubbles with leisure suits on..........
  • Options
    Knuckles, I think hockey may be losing a big fan.

My boys - 3 and 1 - will have to learn to play a very feminine game loosely-based upon old time hockey.

Sad, sad, sad.

Never will they experience helping their buddy pick up his chicklets from a puddle of blood on an outdoor rink, watching father's clear snow by pushing large pieces of plywood across the rink so games could continue, or feet freezing while standing in three feet of snow while serving out a penalty in the "box."
  • Options
    Gary Bettman is pure evil.

I watched a 80's game last week on the NHL channel and sat there saying penalty.. penalty.. penalty.. penalty.. (by today's rules).. Bettman must need more things to do as he seems pretty bored to be tinkering with the game so much/often.

If you really want to vomit in your mouth check out his new goal net idea being testing out in the OHL. LINK

Next up black ice and a white puck. image