Home Metal Detecting
Options

New Show

Just thought I would mention this. I saw an ad on the Travel Channel the other day. They are having a new show starting next Tuesday night at 10pm that is called Cash & Treasures.

Looks like a fun show to watch. According to the Travel Channel website, the host takes viewers on an exciting fun-filled journey to uncover lost relics, buried jewels and other valuable items at real locations that are accessible to the public.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's "America's Best Places To Find Cash And Treasures", it ain't new. Fun to watch sometimes, when they do features like gemstone mining or meteorite hunting or detecting the shipwreck beaches, etc.

The Travel Channel (I call it the "Vegas Channel" because of their seeming overfascination with Las Vegas) runs to the cheesier end of the spectrum at times (especially with the "ghosty" stuff), but if the show you're mentioning is the one I'm thinkin' of, it's worth a look.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    I guess you're right. It's not a new series, but it is a new episode. I just looked it up. It was filmed in April out in New Mexico and Kansas. They are searching for meteorites.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen segments done on meteorite hunting that were pretty interesting. Not sure if I've seen theirs or not. If it is really a new episode, I suppose not.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.