Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

What's up with Ebay Seller "Dharmalogic"?

Is offering a bunch of high end raw cards, but keeps his feedback private. Anybody have any dealings with him?

Ron
Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items

Comments

• Going to completed auctions by seller, it looks like all he sold was a bunch of cards graded by PRO. Draw your own conclusions..........
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Ah yes, the guy who cracks raw cards out of PRO holders then sells them as raw. Charges a 20% restocking fee as well if you send them back, so he knows that astute buyers will measure 'em up and return them. Unbelievable.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items

• << <i>Ah yes, the guy who cracks raw cards out of PRO holders then sells them as raw. Charges a 20% restocking fee as well if you send them back, so he knows that astute buyers will measure 'em up and return them. Unbelievable.
    Ron >>

I made a post about sellers capitalizing on returns a few months ago. A lot of folks here don't believe a seller would go through the hassel for just a few bucks. Obviously some do. Those restocking fees can add up. Charging $4 to ship in a white envelope will also increase that margin when the item is returned.
    "One you start thinking you're the best then you might as well quit because you wont get any better" - Dale Earnhardt
  • Definetly dont buy for them! Bought 58 Mantle...trimmed of course.
    I wont send it back and let him screw someone else with that card for restocking fees.
    I put in top loader and gave to my 12 yr old. He and his friends think its so cool!