Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

languished

still have it...
Do your best to avoid circular arguments, as it will help you reason better, because better reasoning is often a result of avoiding circular arguments.

Comments

• Options
    RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    I would trade any of these, even for your coin:

1893 MS-61 Isabella, PCGS # 4329328, dark tone over deep blue $800.00

1921 MS-64 Alab, PCI # 216038-007, nice white $830.00

1893 MS-65 Columbian Expo, NGC, 590476-005, faint brown tone $1,000.00

1938-S MS-66 Texas, PCGS # 21723255, thin original skin $725.00

Please let me know if you have any interest in a trade.
    Thanks very much.

Ron

• Options
    InYHWHWeTrustInYHWHWeTrust Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭
    Bumped for morning crowd on west coast. (thread was officially started 11/27 image)
    Do your best to avoid circular arguments, as it will help you reason better, because better reasoning is often a result of avoiding circular arguments.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic half, Don. CHOICE. Looks like something Tyler made in is basement.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    For the PM crowd on the East Coast image
    Thanks Ron for the offers.
    Dave, thanks for the kind words and glad you like the coin. Yes, I was looking for the "U" (Utah) mint mark as well but couldn't find it.
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭
    That's because the U is in Unum

Edited to add: I just want to see what the coin looks like that's replacing this one !!!
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Night crowd image

• Options

I've seen it; & its very nice. Thanks Don !

Don now has the distinction of being the receipient of the first You Suck award ever given by Elbesaar
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Thanks Elbesaar (I think?) image

I guess everyone is all tidy'ed up on their 97o date then? Not ready to sell just yet....
  • Options
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Thank you for the TTT, MFH!

It's still available...
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    anybody? image
  • Options
    It's still available image
  • Options
  • Options
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Thanks, MFH!
  • Options
    RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    Any interest in an outright sale?
  • Options

<< <i>Any interest in an outright sale? >>

Not yet, thanks for asking. This is my patience experiment image

Don
  • Options
    bfjohnsonbfjohnson Posts: 538 ✭✭✭
    If I had any you needed I would gladly trade. Great looking coin!!!
  • Options
    Thanks, Brandon. Knowing your eagle eye, I bet you'll find something this year that we can trade for this one. So keep on looking! I don't have time to scour the 'net anymore, but did manage to get the kids out to Williamsburg show in January, which was a blast. Looks like your set is getting there fast!

Don