Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Messages at the bottom of Registry sets.

StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have left 2 of them already, and every set I look at, no-one seems to be leaving them. I was wondering if anyone has left one?

I guess I could understand someone leaving comments for everyone to see. I would make only Positive comments and nothing else.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.

Comments

• Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since PCGS has rolled out V2 I have been reading the registry board more frequently and have checked out a few of the sets. It took me a while to even notice that one might leave comments for others, perhaps it isn't intuitively obvious?

Regardless, I like V2 so much that I listed a custom, non-competitive set and might just list a type set.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one, didn't even know what that box was for!image

Also, does anyone know how to put the disc and pic in when you add a coin all at one time.

Jon
  • Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would make only Positive comments and nothing else.

Having not seen the coins from a registry set through pics or personally, I wouldn't be able to leave a comment in neither way. I don't live on Fantasy Island! image

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already left one. Paul, I think I'll go find your set and leave a comment.

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    What becomes of the comment you leave?? Is it sent privately to the owner? Is it posted somewhere with public access?? Anyone know??
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What becomes of the comment you leave?? Is it sent privately to the owner? Is it posted somewhere with public access?? Anyone know?? >>

If you are nice enough to leave a comment, the comment stays at the bottom for everyone to see. Now that Mark was so kind to leave me a wonderful quote image I now see that the owner of the set can delete the response if they want to, and actually block the responder from leaving further comments.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    No one can leave messages in my Registry sets. Since the introduction of V2, I made it so they can't be viewed. I plan to keep it that way until V3 comes out.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162

<< <i>I listed a custom, non-competitive set >>

Very nice indeed!image