Home PSA Set Registry Forum

International Postage

Thanks to this moron not reading my item description, I am stuck with sending this card to Taiwan. His feedback seems decent enough, but I am still not happy with this guy. Item 320053859066.

Am I obligated to sell to him? If I don't want to sell to him, what do I do? Just ignore him, and send out a second chance offer? If there were no second chance offer (as he also won a couple of cheaper items), how can I alert eBay about this?

Help!

Nick

Comments

• GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I had someone not read my auction rules and hit the BIN on one of my cards. He immediately paid via pay pal, and requested I put a value of $10 on the package to Canada (the card was $350.). Besides not being able to insure it then, it's also fraud. I refunded his money and told him if he gave me a confirmed US address I would be happy to send him the card. I've never heard from him.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    Hey...i was actually watching this item and just didn't get a chance to bid. You don't have to sell to him as it does state that you only ship to Canada and the US.
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    and if you don't sell and want to trade let me know. I'm new to the message board but would be happy to share my person info with you and have been dealing on ebay for years with a 1800+ feedback...user name artist_lost.
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    Nick,
    For future reference, you can set your selling prefereces to block anyone who isn't from the countries you choose to ship to. It's in the same place where you can block negative feedback bidders-can't remember exactly where to find it but the option is there.
    Dave
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Dave-I thought I had that option checked off, but someone from BC still hit the bin.
    Nothing at all about Canadians, but more a matter of covering myself with paypal and shipping insurance. Had he contacted me in advance I would've gone thru with the deal, but only via check payment and full value declaration.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's