Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

set registry question--

can someone direct me as to the easiest way to start a registry set. i have never done it before and i am now ready to enter all the info. any help is appreciated. thanks in advance.
pat

Comments

• Options
    Pat - Click on the Set Registry Link to the left in the list on the Home Page; go to Register/Edit Set on the top header of the Registry page and the rest is basically a walk through and fill in the blanks.
    Welcome aboard and most of all, have fun with it!
    RayB
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    You will have to have some PSA graded cards to put in the set.................image
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    thanks for the advice. i am now 24th on the list for the 1952 topps set. took awhile entering all my cert #s. eight of the cards are still on others registry sets so i couldnt enter them yet even though i possess them.
  • Options
    How does PSA handle registered cards that are traded/sold? Does the sender have to remove the cert from his set before the recipient can add? I've often wondered if it were possible for people to "hijack" someone's set that way. I'd guess they have some sort of verification process set up?
    Nolan Ryan & Edgar Martinez are my favorite players...
    mosaic's Nolan Ryan Basic Topps registry set
    mosaic's Big 3 Nolan Ryan Run Showcase
  • Options
    cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    well on the 8 cards i own which are still in others registry, a note came up saying that psa was emailing them requesting that they remove the cards and for me to try to enter the cert #s again in 3 days. if it isnt fixed, which i assume it wont be, i am going to call psa. so yes, the seller has to remove the cards first.
  • Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    Another way to deal with this problem (your cards in previous owners set) is to send PSA a scan of the front & back of the card.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Options
    You could always take a picture of you holding the card and the newest copy of the NY Times. image

Their next step will probably be to call in a negotiator and cut the power to the other guy's home. After that they start giving the guy things for each hostaged PSA slab he sends out. They'll probably start out slow, you know, a couple of pizzas and some water but if he's got a high-numbered SP or something like that the final swap will probably be an airplane with enough fuel to get him to South America.

The good news is that PSA knows what they're doing and most of these situations end nonviolently. image

Arthur
  • Options
    I would really like to finish some of my sets! How about a $3 special for any card that books for less than $3. I have about 500 of those for my Marino set registry. image
    Looking for 1971 Topps Football PSA 8 NQ or above, and slowly working my way into the 1962 Topps Football Set. Check out my 1972 Topps Football Set 100% Complete.