Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

December CC special?

What's it going to be this time? $5 special for all sports 1948-present? Q4 numbers for CLCT would get a boost, I think, so I vote for that. Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    YA KNOW

let me submit me Nov. 1st!
  • Options

IF they keep grading the way the have since mid October, they won't
    get a dime from me.

Just my opinion.

Tony
    aka KalineFan
  • Options
    artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    how have they been grading that is upsetting you?
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options
    ARE THEY BEING TOO TUFF IN YOUR OPINION??

THAT IS WHAT SEPARATES BGS FROM PSA.....

bgs TRIES TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY WITH MANY 9.5'S.....

psa TRIES TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND GIVE AN ACCURATE GRADE..

HAVE YOU NOTICED THE FALLING EBAY PRICES FOR bgs 9.5 AND BGS 10'S....I HAVE!
  • Options
    artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    I'll second that. BGS 9.5 and 10's are falling in price. I just read someone's submission to BGS of 20 cards and all 20 are 9.5! I send in 12-20 cards at a time to PSA all in what i think are 9s with a few fring 10's and I have NEVER received more than 2 10's in a lot. And that is not a complaint...it's just PSa keeping it real so to speak.
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    I think PSA is very accurate for giving out 10's. One submission I received 50 PSA 10's of 100 cards. Other ones I get 2 PSA 10's of 100 Cards. I don't think they really try either way. They just grade what's there.
  • Options
    Whatever the specials for December are they should be pretty sweet!! With Christmas right around the corner collectors will be dropping more $ on presents and not on psa's goodies unless the special is something awesome! A $5 special for all cards from like 1964- present would give them some good business!!
    Paul