Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

PSA Cards For Sale - Lowered Prices!

Hey guys, below is a list of some cards I'm looking to get rid of without spending the time listing them all on ebay and dealing with listing fees. Certification numbers and photos are available upon request.

This is all that is left!

28. 1969 Topps Dave Bing rookie PSA 9 (OC) - $40
29. 1969 Topps Guy Rodgers PSA 8 (OC) - $8

-->$45 Delivered if you want all the basketball as a lot!! Thanks!

If there is any interest, please PM me or email me at airjoedan@mycingular.blackberry.net
Please check my ebay feedback under ebay id: "airjoedan". Any questions or offers please be sure to email or PM me as I want to get rid of this stuff and make a bit of extra money to pay for my recent purchases and the upcoming holidays :-) Thanks!

Thanks again,

Joe

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    airjoedanairjoedan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Some requested images....
  • Options
    Please make an offer if you feel the price is out of line. Thanks again for the quick payments and kind emails from everyone so far. Pictures are available for every card upon request!

Thanks again,

Joe
  • Options
    Here are more requested images:

Thanks again, please PM or email me with any interests.

- Joe

• Options
    Thanks for all the quick payments.......there's still a lot of stuff left. Thanks again!

- Joe
  • Options
    hi guys--just want to let everyone know i bought the 1975 topps mini brett and yount psa 8's from joe (airjoedan) and they're really nice cards--plus, the way he packed them was impeccable: triple wrapped in cardboard tightly wrapped in kevlar bubble wrap in a box with packing peanuts--i needed a crowbar to get to the cards!! if an elephant stepped on the box, it wouldve broken its foot and the holders wouldnt have gotten nary a scratch--too bad all the ebay sellers cant ship like he does--anyway, just wanted to let u guys know that if u're considering buying some of his cards don't hesitate to do so--he has great stuff, very reasonable prices, ships FAST and professionally and is a gentleman and a scholar.
    always looking for 1958 and 1959 topps baseball in psa 7 and 8
  • Options
    Here are some requested photos:

Thanks,

- Joe
  • Options
    Is the right corner gone on the '52 Kluszewski?
  • Options
    Yeah, that's what makes it a 2. I can't figure out what happened to it, the rest of the card looks fantastic. Thanks.

- Joe