Home Sports Talk
Options

Semi-OT POLL: Which is better (56K BEWARE!)

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
With the holiday season fast approaching, some of you sport fans may want a new camera to take action shots at home games.

Don't be duped by cheesy sales persons who don't know what they are talking about, even though they act like they do.

For comparision purposes, here is a picture taken from a 2 MP camera:

See how grainy it is? If you thought that you had a good shot and wanted to blow it up to a 8 x 10 or 8.5 x 11, it would look more like abstract art than a photograph. Even if you wanted something smaller like a 4 x 6, it would still look terrible since that above is what will print.

Now with a 4 MP camera (with plays going at full speed and not optimal lighting conditions):

Not only does it take fantastic indoor/outdoor sport action shots, but also great for vacations or hobby picture taking.

It's obvious what I think is vastly superior but let's see what everyone else thinks.

If you think a 2 MP is better or the same as a 4 MP, please explain why.
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    For the people (or person) who said they can't tell the difference, please explain why you think that.

Here are some of the flaws in the 2 MP

You don't see those in a 4 MP shot.

Would like to hear your reasoning and thanks in advance image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts