Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Updated my Registry Set with PICS for ALL my Lib Nickels!!!!

drddmdrddm Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
Enjoy!!!!

Comments

• Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    Now those are some awesome coins.

Each coin has it's own unique toning. A+++ collection drddm image
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very very very beautiful set of Liberty Nickels!!!!image

I love that design and had started a Registery set, but sold off to buy some dimes. I also had a complete raw set in a capital plactic holder.

My 1885 was a 63 and the 12-S was a ChAu. But sold them also.

Again, very beautiful set of Liberty Nickels. I'm drulling and wishing I had mine back, although they would not compare to this set.

Jon
  • Options
    Thanks a lot Stone and Dimeman.

It was a lot of fun putting this set together.

My personal favorites are my 1888 with the rainbow toned obverse and reverse, the 1912-S with the target toning on the reverse, and of course, my 1885 becasue it is fully struck with amazing surfaces!!!

Thanks again image
  • Options
    Looks great...
    Bruce Scher
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A very, very nice set. Plus it's truly nice to share it with us. I hope you have loved ones who can appreciate your collection in person!
    Mark

• Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have a great eye for detail. Very nice! What was your return % before ending up with a great set?

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice set! image

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    Thanks everyone.

I wish I could have gotten True View pics for ALL my coins but I guess that's not going to happen now.

Some of my pics don't do justice for some of these coins, especially my favorites as I've already mentioned, 1885, 1888 and 1912-S.

You just have to see them in hand to understand why......image
  • Options
    AZLARRYAZLARRY Posts: 1,189 ✭✭
    That is a great looking set, very evenly matched. Along with the dates you listed that 1895 is also a good looking nickel.
  • Options
    AWESOME COINS & AWESOME PHOTOS! Phil did a tremendous job...as usual image
  • Options
    Thanks, I just wish I could get more True View photos for some of my other coins.

Phil's work will surely be missedimage