Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Black Friday - Stocking stuffers

eBay auctions for PCGS registry slabbed coins

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't this one be on the BST Forum?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    <<Shouldn't this one be on the BST Forum?>>

The PCGS Set Registry forum is for PCGS Set Registry participants to discuss Set Registry issues, to share photos from their collections, to post want lists, and to sell duplicates and other registry coins.

Dealers are also welcome to discuss issues and sell coins with the understanding that this is not a BST messageboard. The focus of the PCGS Set Registry forum is to educate and have fun. Bringing your expertise, understanding of the marketplace, and viewpoint as a dealer is appreciated.

To avoid selling abuses and spam, this forum has the following rules:

1. You may have one selling message per day.
    2. You may offer only PCGS-graded coins.
    3. Your message can offer up to 10 coins.
    4. Once your message has been posted you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page.

BJ Searls
    Set Registry Manager
    Collectors Universe
    512.420-8805 Fax
    www.pcgs.com (Coins)
    www.psacard.com (Cards & Tickets)
    www.psestamp.com (Stamps)

19lyds
    If you look at the coins listed all of them are high grade registry quality PCGS graded coins! I believe I am in compliance with the forum rules establised by BJ if I am in error let her or a board moderator contact me and tell me I am at fault or let them pull my thread!
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garsmith,

Actually, I think you are breaking the spirit of the post you quoted by BJ....

You are not offering on the board, you are offering on ebay. I believe the rule was enacted for selling on here (not using ebay, etc).
    Also, you are offering more than 10 coins image
    (That's rule #3 in what you quoted, but you only bolded the first 2 rules...you forgot to bold the 3rd image ).
    Hmmm....you also seem to have broken rule 4.....not using any other means to bring your own message back to the top......

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I never noticed that we could post want lists. I need to make a post.

Russ, NCNE