Home Testing Forum
Options

Test - XMAS

---------------------------------------------------------------From all the members of the CU Currency Forum !!!---------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------image ------------------------------------------

Welcome to the 3rd Annual "CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY". This will be the "LARGEST" ever CURRENCY giveaway we have ever done. The following giveaway is just for FUN and has been put together just for you. Please help in saying thanks to the following CU Forum Members for thier contributions to this giveaway. With out them, we could never had pulled this off.

TheRock, RPW, Stampalarm, KeyRock, Wade, JimFromDC

For this giveaway, we have some AMAZING currency and materials to giveaway. Just about every type of currency, denomination and series are available for you to win. We wanted to make sure that we had a enough material for everyone and as you will soon see, that's exactly what we accomplished this time. We have a ton of stuff to giveaway this time.

------------------------------ ENJOY THE GIVEAWAY AND HAVE A image FROM ALL OF US ON THE CURRENCY FORUM ------------------------------

OFFICIAL RULES !!!! - Yes, we had to have some this time. We wanted to make sure that everyone got a chance to win something in this giveaway.

YN Giveaway - Must be under the age of 18
Adult Giveaway - Must be 18 years or older
Giveaway Dates - December 1st - December 15th (We need to make sure that we have enough time to get everything mailed before Christmas)
Winners Address - If you are a lucky winner, I will need your address to mail the prizes to you. Please make sure that your PM is turned "ON"

How to play and win some these fantastic prizes:

YN GIVEAWAYS - 3 WAYS TO WIN
1. YN Giveaway - Just reply to this thread and you will be entered into a drawing for Prizes 1-XX (It's that easy !!!!)

2. YN Giveaway - GRAND PRIZES - There will be (2) GRAND PRIZES offered in this particular giveaway. You DO NOT need to answer both questions to win. Just answer one or both if you like. The YN's that answer the "TRIVIA QUESTIONS" correctly will be entered into a separate drawing for the GRAND PRIZES associated with the Triva Question and the winner will be announced at the end of the giveaway deadline. Just PM me with your answer(s) and your automatically entered into this giveaway. You can answer more than once !!!!

--------------------

ADULT GIVEAWAYS - 3 WAYS TO WIN
1. ADULT Giveaway - Just reply to this thread and you will be entered into a drawing for Prizes 1-XX (It's that easy !!!!)

2. ADULT Giveaway - GRAND PRIZES - There will be (2) GRAND PRIZES offered in this particular giveaway. You DO NOT need to answer both questions to win. Just answer one or both if you like. The ADULTS that answer the "TRIVIA QUESTIONS" correctly will be entered into a separate drawing for the GRAND PRIZES associated with the Triva Question and the winner will be announced at the end of the giveaway deadline. Just PM me with your answer(s) and your automatically entered into this giveaway. You can answer more than once !!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY PRIZES------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SANTA IS COMING TO TOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! image SANTA IS COMING TO TOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YN GIVEAWAY 1-XX

YN GIVEAWAY - TRIVIA QUESTION - GRAND PRIZES 1-2 *********YOU MUST PM ME WITH YOUR ANSWER TO BE ENTERED*********

TRIVIA QUESTION #1
??????

TRIVIA QUESTION #2
??????

#1 PRIZES

#2 PRIZES

ADULT GIVEAWAY 1-XX

ADULT GIVEAWAY - TRIVIA QUESTION - GRAND PRIZES 1-2 *********YOU MUST PM ME WITH YOUR ANSWER TO BE ENTERED*********

TRIVIA QUESTION #1
??????

TRIVIA QUESTION #2
??????

#1 PRIZES

#2 PRIZES

Make sure you check your mailbox over the next couple of weeks.image

"GOT TO LOVE THEM SMALL SIZE DEUCES, SC's, LT's & FRN's"

John DeRocker
President/CEO
The Rocks Collectables, LLC
TRC, LLC
jderocker003@gmail.com
SPMC Member - LIFETIME
EBAY - TRC, LLC

Comments

• Options
    mfontesmfontes Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    i think that is good. how do you plan on picking the winners? maybe drawing the names?
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    For the daily give aways, I suggest pulling a name out of the hat. One YN and one ON per day. You can only win a daily prize once (depending on the number of entries and number of prizes).

Should we refer to someone who is not a YN as:
    ON - Old Numistatist
    MN - Mature Numistatist (not all of us have matured yet!)
    SN - Seasoned Numistatist
    NAYN - Not a Young Numistatist

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    Looks good so far. next time, you should have us scan and email you the notes prior to sending them to help cut down on the amount of work you have.
    Laura A. Kessler
    Vice President
    PCGS Currency
    lkessler@pcgscurrency.com
    www.PCGSCurrency.com