Home Sports Talk
Options

BYE BYE BUCS!! COWBOYS ROLL! HAPPY T DAY!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY GUYS!

AXTELL AND JOESTALIN SORRY BUT 31-10 BOYS WIN image

EAGLES FANS ANOTHER TUFF LUCK SEASON.

You know why mcnabb hurt his knee? Its what happens when you try to carry a whole team on your back!

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AXTELL AND JOESTALIN SORRY BUT 31-10 BOYS WIN

Wow, almost spot on! Guess you gave the Bucs D a little more credit than they deserved, though. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there's one thing I hate, it's happy Dallas Cowboys fans. image
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, the Bucs are a very bad team now. They will battle the Lions and Cards for the #1 pick.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>If there's one thing I hate, it's happy Dallas Cowboys fans. image >>

Don't worry. They are never happy for very long.
  • Options

<< <i>Don't worry. They are never happy for very long. >>

Hopefully this Cowboy team will change all that.
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    looks like joestalin has been under his bed for a few days hiding! He likes to say that about other people but maybe he should just stay there till next season..prolly save him alot of embarresment!
    currently trying to complete these sets! any help is appreciated!!

2003 SPx Football
    2006 Topps Allen and Ginter

Joe Nuxhall cards, graded or raw

Bengals!
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>looks like joestalin has been under his bed for a few days hiding! He likes to say that about other people but maybe he should just stay there till next season..prolly save him alot of embarresment! >>

This coming from a guy who's team allowed 42 points in a half to the chargers?

Yikes.
  • Options
    This coming from a guy who's team allowed 42 points in a half to the chargers?

Yikes.

It'd take a month for the Sucs to score 42 points period.

3-8! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Hey grote boy,

when's the last time the jets won ANYTHING?

get lost, moron.
  • Options
    This coming from a guy who's team

And BTW dopey, the correct usage is "whose" not "who's". I know you get off on correcting the errors of others, but here, once again, you show that you are an absolute moron!

• Options
    Thanks for showing your team (is it the jets this week?) hasn't won ANYTHING of importance in how long, again?

• Options
    3-8!!

But I like the way you spin away when you're exposed as a moron. Good try!

When was the last time the M's won anything? Oh, that's right...NEVER!! image

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to all. Cowboys had our number, even though that first drive was nice. Once
    Alstott went down it was all over. I still think Romo sucks,but he plays in a crappy divison so thats
    in his favor.

I had Whitten going on my fantasy team, and he was the only Cboy who didn't get a TD pass.

JS
  • Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all. Cowboys had our number, even though that first drive was nice. Once
    Alstott went down it was all over. I still think Romo sucks,but he plays in a crappy divison so thats
    in his favor.

I had Whitten going on my fantasy team, and he was the only Cboy who didn't get a TD pass.

JS

Well he lit your overrated defense for 5 td's so if the NFC East is a crappy division whats that say about your team ?

Just sounds like you've been snackin on a bowl of sour grapes

DP

Edit to say i hope you had a nice Thanksgiving !
  • Options
    'Overrated defense'? What exactly does that mean?

When would you call them overrated? Who on the defense would you say is overrated? Would you call Monte Kiffin 'overrated'? Or is this one of those nonsensical things haters say when they have no idea what they're talking about?
  • Options
    'Overrated defense'? What exactly does that mean?When would you call them overrated? Who on the defense would you say is overrated? Would you call Monte Kiffin 'overrated'? Or is this one of those nonsensical things haters say when they have no idea what they're talking about?

Lets see out of 16 teams in the NFC you guys are ranked 10 in scoring defense

Only San Fran has given up more TD's this year !!!!

Tampa Bay is also ranked 11 out of 16 NFC teams in Yrds given up per game

You guys are right above Green Bay and Arizona

So you are right, it was a nonsensical thing a hater would say

DP
  • Options
    You didn't tell me how they are 'overrated'. To be 'overrated' don't they have to be ranked high by people? When I've heard people talking about defenses this year, Tampa's surely hasn't been mentioned, and with good reason - they've gotten old quickly.

You haven't made a lick of sense about this statement you made.

Are you saying in years past, they were overrated? Or are you specifically talking about *this* year. If you say this year, then I stand by my original assessment that your point makes no sense whatsoever, as nobody was or has been talking about Tampa's D as an elite unit this year.
  • Options
    I thought it was their offense that had been giving them trouble all year not their D

Didn't realize the defense had been so subpar this year

It's going on 2:00 a.m in the morning here, i need to hit the sack image

DP
  • Options

<< <i>I thought it was their offense that had been giving them trouble all year not their D

Didn't realize the defense had been so subpar this year

It's going on 2:00 a.m in the morning here, i need to hit the sack image

DP >>

I am still curious where you came up with the 'overrated' reference?

Please enlighten us.