Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Simple giveaway (winner announced)

Just realized I past 500 posts, that averages about 100 posts a year..lol. So for this mini milestone I thought I would give away a couple of Lincoln's, nothing special just a few raw unc wheaties. They are in decent condition with a couple having a few spots but they are free..lol.
Theres a 1944, 1955s, 1956d, 1957d, (2) 1958, 1958d and 1961d WRPM-001 (D over horizontal D) Also an undated off-center cent and an Arkansas parody quarter (the one that really should have been..lol)

One of the dates of the Lincoln's is my birth year, to win just guess which one. I will throw the names of all who guess right into a hat and draw the winner (that is if anyone actually enters my giveaway..lol)

One guess only please, and no edits.

I will let it run till Saturday at 5:00pm pst.

Edit:: The answer is 1957 and the winner is Ducky1100. PM me your mailing address Ducky1100 and I will get the coins in the mail asap.

Thanks all for participating.

Sorry for the cruddy pic's but I am not good at shooting copper, or any coin for that matter..lol

The regular Lincoln's

Close-up of the RPM

Nasty quarter.. :-)

Edit:: The answer is 1957 and the winner is Ducky1100. PM me your mailing address Ducky1100 and I will get the coins in the mail asap.
1969s WCLR-001 counterclash

Comments