Home Metal Detecting
Options

Couple of barber's this weekend.

Got out this weekend and dug a couple of barber dime's 1900s,11s plus a few marble's,button and a gold chain I eyeballed on the side of the road.It tested out to be fakeimage

HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    That '11-S is in nice shape. Good work, Tom.
  • Options
    Yeah, that 11-S is at the other end of the spectrum from the 00-S image
    I lust for silver.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Thank's guy's I didn't even clean the 11s just ran it under some water for a bit to let the dirt flow off.
    The 00s got into a fight with something and didn't fair wellimage

HH,Tom
  • Options
    Hey Tom, good job on the Barbers image

What type of site(s)? demo? park?

Also, forgot to thank you about the gold boyscout pin I found... I'll need to post that one here to see if anyone can provide more info. Thanks again.
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Do you save all the marbles you find, Tom?
    Nice finds!
  • Options
    Thank's Ric I found then both in park's.
    Your welcome,I saw one on ebay that somebody had given me a link to last year and was able to see what the whole thing looked like.

Phut yes I do,I have quite a bit from this year and there's a lot I'm working that has given up the most marble find's I have made.
    It is given a variety of marble's up anything from clay,bennington,Chinese painted to glass and agate so far and who know's what else is still waiting for us when they scrape it.

I'm going to see about getting a display made to put some of the older one's into and the rest will go into a jar to sit on a shelf for all to see.HH,Tom
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No wonder California is such a freaky place, with all those people losin' their marbles. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Nice work Tom!

Keep it up!
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    Great work!
    This one has it all for a Loditom post: A rough silver, a button, marbles, and some gold (even if fake in this case) imageimage
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro