Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

V2 Update (3)

Hi Everyone,

It is apparent that many of you are enjoying V2. In just one week, 684 new sets have been added to the Registry! Also, many of you have told me how much fun you are having with the "What if?" program.

We believe nearly all problems have been resolved. Our dial-up customers are able to access all pages. The bugs that showed up after launch have been fixed. There are really only two issues that we are aware of at this point.

1.) If you are having difficulty in updating your username in the PCGS database, please email setregistry@pcgs.com and we'll troubleshoot the problem.

2.) Coins that are sitting in the PCGS database as invalid did not import into V2. If you are unable to re-add a coin, please email setregistry@pcgs.com with your certification number and we'll take care of you. Note, that depending on the type of invalid code we are receiving, we may require scans of the front and back of your coin, in the holder, regardless if you may have had the coin registered in the old Registry. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

If you are experiencing an error that you have not reported, please email me directly so I can get the problem resolved for you. (Please do not PM me here in the forum for this or any other issues as my attendance here is sporadic at best!)

Thanks once again for all your support and feedback!

BJ Searls
bsearls@collectors.com
Set Registry & Special Projects Director
PCGS (coins) www.pcgs.com
PSA (cards & tickets) www.psacard.com

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering BJ if the problem regarding sets with new coins being added was fixed. I look at a set that has been up-graded, or new and there is nothing next to any of the new coins in those sets.

Thanks for everything!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    I wish there was a way to suppress the following items in "My Set Registry:"

"Highest Rated Set:"

"Highest Graded Set:"

and

"Latest Set Activity"
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭
    I see Paul's problem has been fixed image

At least I can see what he added last anyway.

And now to one that will never be fixed....How about only being able to add a particular cert # to only one set. image
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BJ first off I like most of the new stuff in V2.

But is it possible to add a feature in the Inventory mode, when you are in view coin selection . It would be nice to have "Next Coin" and "Previous Coin" Step to buttons. Curentlly you have to go back out to inventory then select the next coin in your list.

Also could you move the "Delete my inventory" link to somewhere that it will be hard to find. Where it is, is totally distracting and I wonder if somebody hasn't dumped everything allready.