Home Stamps Forum
Options

Hingeless pages for 19th Century Great Britain?

Query: Do you know if any companies make hingeless pages for Great Britain that include spaces for all the different plate numbers for the surface-printed issues? I have a Lighthouse hingeless album, but other than plate numbers for Scott #33, it is pretty much just spaces for different perfs and watermarks, not the different plates.

I could make my own, but that would be a LOT of time and work. I'd rather just buy a set of pages and be done with it.

Just acquired a 98% complete Great Britain pre-1935 collection with some heavy hitter 10 shilling and pound values, and am looking to finally integrate it with my existing accumulation and once and for all make a decent presentation of the country.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    dougwtxdougwtx Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Probably your best bet would be to call one of the large stamp supply houses and ask. I know when I had a question about the Lighthouse US hingeless, I called Subway and they pulled out the pages to describe them. I also called Lighthouse USA also who were helpful.

Have you seen Davo or Stanley Gibbons hingeless; not sure if they would include all the pl#s.